Thursday, March 5, 2015

Final(?) Proof... Ready!

Oh my, it is so different!
Pretty much every page has undergone a major overhaul... in a roundabout way.
There has also been a lot of formatting done to accommodate the printing requirements of a broader variety of distribution channels.
End result?
-It looks very, very nice. I think I may actually be able to go to sleep when my head hits the pillow tonight.
How will it look in print?
-I am hoping my printer has given me a pretty accurate representation of what I can expect from the printing team. I've printed, revised, and printed again just about every page. Each time cleaning up images and tuning in the various adjustments to make it print in brighter colors and with better definition.
What now?
-It will take about (another) week to get this proof back. In the meantime I'll try to get some of the revised images into the Galloree shop as designs so they can be applied to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment