Monday, March 23, 2015

Broken Record?

It won't be long now (he says again), the LCCN should arrive by the end of the week, then @48 hours to approve the final proof.

Zazzle continues to amaze me, I have seen a lot of positive reviews about their merchandise and it gives me great confidence to see so many people using it. They have a sweet blog flash thingy, which you see now on the right side of the blog. Refresh this page to see more designs or click on a design to go straight to the store.

Galloree still has a few unique items and print services that I have plans for, such as all-over sublimation printing and some very cool clothing choices... and socks! I'm sure I'll do some more with them soon(ish) since these can not be produced via Zazzle -yet.

I got Mom involved in making some designs over the past few days, she has made nightlights, a dog collar, a baby blanket, pillows, and jigsaw puzzles to name a few. She has been a great inspiration for me during the 'time-between' -waiting to publish. She finally got to take her first photoshop lesson, and she did very well! We wrote down maybe a dozen commands and I walked her through them, then let her loose on it. When I came back ten minutes later she had painted a bunny rabbit's ear! (So, yeah, we're working on two designs for Easter, adorable fuzzy little bunnies!)

Today was a good, long one. To all, a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment