Friday, April 3, 2015

Published!

The process is complete! It took a little longer than I expected to obtain an LCCN, or maybe it did not, but no notification was received when it became available. Regardless, the book is now complete and is available through the createspace sales channel. It will be a few more days before other sales channels become active. When they do I will make a second edition e-pub available through the Amazon Matchbook program. It feels great to have (mostly) completed this project, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Ordering through createspace is the best way to show support for authors, the royalty rate is higher than other channels. Bookstores and libraries can order through createspace direct at wholesale prices - while this doesn't generate hardly any royalty I encourage any such organizations to use this channel to help spread awareness of this title.

Thanks to everyone who supported me throughout this effort, it means a lot to me and my family to have seen this through to completion.

May the spirit of Halloween accompany you throughout the entire year!

No comments:

Post a Comment